Keelin getting her number attached. This is the first race where she had to wear a number. The funny thing is all the kids wear the number 1!
Emmy hung out in the jogger all morning.
Keelin and I before her race!
Lining up!
so focused!
( I am standing right in front of her!)


Drew and I both ran good races! I started out ahead of Drew (he was pushing the girls). With about a half mile to go...Drew caught up to me and passed me. He finished in 24:07 (a PR pushing the girls!). I finished in 24:25 (a PR by almost 3 minutes!!!!!!!!!).
You can see the results HERE.


2 comments:
Congrats on the race! I was looking at the race finishers and noticed Ben's cousin (Allen) finished 2nd in his age group and Mark Slow (Erik's dad) finished 1st in his age category!
Keelin looks adorable running her race....so cute!
Post a Comment