Keelin and I wrapped Drew's Father's Day present on Friday. I wanted to wait as long as possible because I knew Keelin would not be able to wait long for him to open it. AND I was right! As soon as he got home from work on Friday, Keelin was right there at the door saying, "Surprise!!! Daddy, we have a present for you!" so...he opened it on Friday. We also got him a DQ Blizzard cake! YUM! We will be eating this for awhile!

Sunday, we went to Crackle Barrel for breakfast and then to Mass. We went over to Clay and Jamie's house and had a great lunch with Drew's family and Jamie's parents, niece, and nephews from Sims, IL. I had my camera with me, but I did not take any pictures. I don't even have a picture of Drew with the girls :( It was a wonderful day!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment