Saturday, June 12, 2010

Emmy Goes for a Ride

Emmy went for her maiden voyage in the bike trailer!! We went one time around our block this morning and then 2 times around the block this evening! She loved it! Hopefully next weekend if it is not too HOT...we can take the girls for a longer bike ride.


Today Drew was up in Terre Haute running what I would describe as a "stupid" race! The race started at 7am and ended at 7pm. His team had 5 runners. The course was a 5K length. They took turns running the course constantly for 12 hours! He ended up running like 19.2 miles total over the course of the day. Let me tell you...the temperature was in the 90's today! I am all for running...but this was totally stupid! His team ended up finishing with 89.8 miles which put them in 3rd place. I wish I had pictures to post of this...but he did not take a camera.

If you are interested in reading about this "crazy" race click HERE!
Their team name was "We've Got the Runs".

Okay...I found some pictures from one of their teammate.

Drew resting between legs.

Clay in their pit area.

Drew waiting his turn to be tagged.

No comments: