Wednesday I took Keelin and Emmy to Central Library downtown Evansville. I have been meaning to get Keelin to a library sooner then this...and I don't have any legitimate excuses why we haven't gone until now. Better now than never! Keelin a few months back was watching PBS kids in the morning and she came running to me saying, "Mommy, look at the TV. There is a room FULL of BOOKS!" I explained to her that what she saw was called a library. She had a great time, but she was much more interested in the big boat to play in and the other puzzle activities than the books!!! She ended up checking out 2 books, 2 music cds, and 3 movies.
My friend Abbie met us there with her two kids and her mom.
My friend Abbie met us there with her two kids and her mom.
Abbie took this adorable picture of Macie and Keelin playing together.
I forgot to take my camera with me, but I captured this picture of Keelin and Macie together in the boat on my cell phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment