Sunday, June 28, 2009

Third Trimester: 27 Weeks

Today I am entering my third trimester! I am 27 weeks. Drew, Keelin, and I had a wonderful weekend full of swimming and shopping! Yesterday was Drew's work's cookout. TLS has been doing quite a few community service projects all over the area. The Princeton city pool stayed open for TLS to have a cookout and pool party! Keelin loved the swimming! (no camera, no pictures!) Today we spent around our pool and enjoyed the cooler weather.

I took my 27 weeks picture in Keelin's new room. Drew spent a ton of time working on it when Keelin and I were in Michigan. I continue to work on it daily. We have a few more things planned for the walls. Keelin still says everyday, "I love my new room!"


2 comments:

The Mitchell Family said...

Keelin's room is so cute!

The Broeker Family said...

Love the picture with her name on it. Where did you find that? The room is so cute!! Your baby belly is so cute, too:)