I took Keelin to the State Hospital in the morning to feed the ducks! We had some old bread plus some frozen bread we haven't touch in a long while. She had so much fun tearing up the bread and tossing it to the ducks! I was able to get a nice walk in too when she finished! When I was pushing her in the jogging stroller after she feed the ducks, she turned around and said, "Mommy, me have fun!" I think we will have to return again this summer.


Thursday evening we took Keelin to an Otters baseball game! Drew got tickets from his parents, so we decided to go. The cool evening was wonderful for baseball and they snapped an eight game lossing streak!! They played the Kalamazoo Kings (a Michigan team)! Did I mention there was record attendance last night too...7,253 people!!!!!!!!!!!! (The two previous nights the attendance was 1,700 and 1,800.)
No comments:
Post a Comment