We left early Friday morning and drove to Holland to visit with my good friend from high school, Nicole, and her family. Keelin has been begging to go to a beach for the last few months...so first stop...Lake Michigan!
Keelin dove right in the cold water and loved it! She was shaking but did not want to get out of the water!
Keelin and Brady playing in the sand.
Back at Nicole's...Keelin and Brady had a great time playing together.
Keelin, Taya, and Brady
Nicole and I join in the photo fun!Keelin and I left Holland Saturday afternoon to drive to Mason to stay with my parents the rest of the week.
Sunday was my mom's 60th birthday party. We had around 25 people over the course of the day. I should have taken more pictures.
I gave Keelin a bath before the party...and this is where I found her less than an hour later... in the SAND!
Getting ready for the party.
Keelin (in another dress) enjoying the swing set.(the new baby's c-section is scheduled on her birthday!)
Keelin took a nap on this swing for over an hour during the party!
My mom's birthday cake
Keelin took a nap on this swing for over an hour during the party!
My mom's birthday cakeKeelin and her grandma
Keelin was ready to eat cake!
What a great party!!!
My dad and Keelin putting peanuts out for the squirrels.
Waiting and watching as a squirrel arrives to snack on the nuts.
What a great party!!!
My dad and Keelin putting peanuts out for the squirrels.
Waiting and watching as a squirrel arrives to snack on the nuts.








No comments:
Post a Comment