Sunday, May 17, 2009

One Week Left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One week can describe a few things!!! One week until school is out for the summer!!! OR One week until Drew and I leave for Boston and New York City for a week!!!! OR One week until my parents come to watch Keelin for the longest stretch Drew and I have ever been away from her.
YIKES! So much to do between now and Saturday!!!!

While Drew and I are away, we are putting my dad to work! (We opened the swimming pool for my mom and Keelin to enjoy while we are gone!) My dad...we are putting him to work.
He is going to build me 2 flower boxes on the backside of our deck. He is going to tear out the old steps and build new ones also. You can see the new grass that is already growing from where Drew tore out the stone walkway. I can't wait to come home and see it all done!!!!
Before Pictures
I will post after pictures when we return from our vacation!

No comments: