I took Keelin to an allergy doctor (allergist) today. She did great. Since she is so young they only did 10 prick tests down each arm. She got to play in a pretty cool fish themed room so she wouldn't touch her arms for 15 minutes. There was a big fish tank in the back of the room that Keelin ran to. She found Nemo and Dori!!!! She was in awe!!!! I was pretty impressed too! (so I took a few pictures with my cell phone!)


After her 15 minutes of distractions and me watching her arms welt up (knowing that ment she was allergic to something...) we went back to see the nurses and doctor. ( I should have taken pictures of her arms!!!)
Keelin is allergic to dust, mold, weeds (fall season), and DOGS!!! She tested negative to trees, grass, and CATS!!! Drew and I are both allergic to cats, so she is our opposite.
No comments:
Post a Comment