Monday, May 11, 2009

My 20 Week Ultrasound

Today I also had my 20 week doctor's apt. and ultrasound. Everything checked out just great! We did not find out what we are having!!! Drew asked the tech when she was almost done if she knew the sex of the baby and she said, "YES!" (but she did not tell us). When we saw my doctor, he said the chart said "normal sex genitalia" He said the tech probably thought he would spill the beans if she put it on there. SOOOO....all of you who wanted to know you will have to wait until Friday, September 18th at 9am!!!!! That is when the c-section is scheduled!!!!
Here are some of the ultrasound pictures...

Baby Sills laughing

A Drew look-a-like??????


Hand Print

Me today at 20 weeks!

While Drew and I were at the doctor's appointment, Keelin was with her mamaw. Look at was Mamaw bought Keelin at Rural King for her swing set.




I am adding some Mother's Day pictures to this post.
Keelin and I on Saturday.
I made new calendar cards for my mom and my mother-in-law.
Mother-in-law's calendar

Mom's calendar
Finally, Keelin smelling the beautiful Peonies in our backyard.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

O.K. I'm making my guess. I think it's a boy! You know I really hate the suspense, though.

Anonymous said...

I am glad everything went well. Your 3D pictures are so neat. I was thinking of you on Monday since my ultrasound was the same day. I am guessing a boy.