Monday, July 23, 2012

Jordyn Wieber...Olympics!

While we were at home in Michigan, I took the girls into my old training gym... Twistars USA.  I knew camp was going on so I didn't know the training schedule.  When we arrived at the gym, Jordyn was talking to all the campers!  Perfect timing.  I took the girls out on the floor so I could visit with my old coaches, John and Kathryn Geddert.  We were able to to wish them good luck this summer! (Olympic Trials had not happened yet!)
As we were about to leave Jordyn came out of the locker room so we were able to tell her good luck too!


Before leaving I dropped almost $80 on three Jordyn Wieber t-shirts for us!
 Here we are ready to watch Olympic Trials!  June 27th.



and now it is almost time for the Olympics to start!  Jordyn is on the Olympic team and John is the women's Olympic gymnastics team coach!  WOW!  So proud of my home gym!
GO team USA!

No comments: