Saturday, October 15, 2011

Race for the Cure


Saturday, September 24:  Race for the Cure
It was a rainy morning!  Drew actually ran 22 miles this morning before the race.  Good thing we walked the 5K.  I believe the rain scared many people away but it was still a pretty big crowd of people.  We walked by ourselves because we didn't see anyone there from our team. 
 Ready to go!  A break from the rain!



 The girls had premier seating during this rainy walk!  Many people were commenting on how nice they had it tucked cozily in their stroller!  Drew and I got wet, but managed.  Keelin actually brought her Princess umbrella and Drew used it a few times.  People were taking pictures of him and making comments on how pink looked good on him or that he was a confident man to use a princess umbrella!  I wish I had a picture of it! 
Ready to begin our walk for a cure!

No comments: