Saturday, October 15, 2011

Babysitting our Niece, Ashlyn!

Saturday, October 1:  Babysitting!
We got to watch our niece, Ashlyn, for the first time so her parents' could go have dinner for their 5th wedding anniversary.  Keelin and Emmy were so excited to play with their cousin.

Emmy wanted to share her Sesame Street music with Ashlyn!

 I believe Ashlyn was in shock for the first half hour. She would watch Keelin and Emmy play and it was like she was trying to figure out where she was.
                   "Where's my bean bag?"

 Keelin loves her cousin!  Ashlyn is usually all smiles...that is when her parents are around.

                          Cousins!

After this picture I took Ashlyn to change her diaper and everything went south from the moment I laid her down on Emmy's changing table...she cried for the next hour.  Drew walked with her...I walked with her...Emmy cried because Ashlyn cried...then...she fell asleep on Drew's shoulder and slept there until Clay and Jamie came back.  It will get better as she gets older and she recognizes us.

No comments: