Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Emmy


I have been bad about updating my younger squirt.  Emmy is full of energy.  She was a handful today.  She started the day by eating Keelin's vitamin fruit snack.  ooops.  The little stinker climbed up on the stool and just popped it in her mouth while I was helping Keelin.
Then...(we have a lock on our pantry because Emmy can open it, but it is often left unlocked) I found her eating crackers in the corner of the dining room.  Not an hour later she was eating Frosted Flakes between the couch and ottoman.  Later I found her eating Fruit Loops in the playroom.  (note to self...vacuum soon)
Finally...at dinnertime...Keelin was refusing to eat her dinner and had already spent about 45 minutes sitting in the dinning room.  She came into the kitchen and I told her to go back to her food...well...in that short time Emmy had climbed up on Keelin's seat and grabbed her chicken fajita and was swinging the two (empty) soft shells in the air...cheese and chicken were flying all over the dinning room. 
What a day!

I did snap this picture of Emmy today.  I asked her if she wanted her picture taken and she shook her head "yes".  We stepped outside and I snapped 4 pictures.  She stood against the brick and said, "eeeese".  Wow...I don't think I have ever had that easy of a time taking a photo of either of my children.

2 comments:

The Mitchell Family said...

Too cute! Her hair is getting so long!

Selys said...

Are you secretly starving that child? She seems a bit hungry!!