Emmy has added some undesirable habits to her daily activities.
2. Pulling all of her books off of her bookshelf.
3. Taking off her diaper and pooping on her sister's floor! And playing with it!
The story... I was enjoying my Sunday newspaper and coffee when Emmy came running into the kitchen, pointed down the hallway, and was grunting (she doesn't talk*). I got up to go see what the fuss was about. She lead me upstairs and as I approached the top of the stairs I saw her diaper in the hallway. She was wearing her nightgown so I pulled it up to see a naked butt... GREAT! I was about to pick up the diaper when I glanced into Keelin's room and saw poop on the carpet... EVEN BETTER! She showed me her hand...it was covered with poop, so she obviously played with it. No more nightgowns for this child.
* I took Emmy to the doctor on Wednesday. Our doctor wanted to see her again before her 2 year well-baby check-up because she wasn't attempting to talk or make sounds at her 18 month appointment. Emmy is still not attempting to talk much. She says Daddy and Mommy very clearly. She says a few other words that we can understand (the average person would have no idea what she was saying.) She doesn't seem to be interested in talking...but she loves to scream LOUDLY to get our attention. She understands us very well and responds to us talking. We decided to have a speech evaluation done on her. I will update this as it happens.
She weighed in at 23.0 lbs and is 32.5 inches tall. She is 22 months old.
No comments:
Post a Comment