Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Holiday World

Keelin has been bugging me all summer to go to Holiday World.  I decided it would work out to take her on a weekday when I could take Emmy to daycare.  I called my friend, Jamie, because I knew her family had season passes and I knew Keelin would be thrilled if her friend Hannah could come with her on her first trip.

 Would you trust these two tourguides (Keelin and Hannah) to lead you around an amusement park?

 Do you think it looks HOT?  We were in line for our first ride of the day...by the way these two look you would think it was the end of the day.

 We got split up on this ride.  I think Hannah is having fun !!!


 Keelin and Hannah having fun in the splash area by Holidog's tree house.

 Keelin and Holidog.

 Keelin and the girls from Christmas, 4th of July, and Halloween.

We had such a good time!  Keelin can't wait to go back again!  We spent the morning riding rides and the afternoon in the water park.

No comments: