Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Marathon Expo at Lambeau Field

Friday, May 14: Evening
Drew and I took the girls to Lambeau Field so he could pick up his Marathon race packet.

I took a bunch of pictures of Lambeau...inside and outside!
Drew with the girls by one of the gates.

Keelin and I made Drew a sign for his race while him and Emmy walked around the expo. They had 3 big tables full of items to make signs!! What a great idea!!!

Drew was waiting for me while I was at one of the vendors...and he was approach by CBS channel 5 news for an interview!!! I took a picture of him! It was on the 6pm news! I will post the footage of his interview in a later post.

The Race Expo


After the expo we met everyone for dinner at Curly's for dinner.

Everyone at Curly's

Keelin being silly with her Aunt Selys

My dad getting giggles from Emmy!
Look at that sunset!

We went over to my aunts' house to watch the news.
I took a picture of the TV! (video soon to come)
I think we watched the news clip like 20 times! Keelin enjoyed seeing herself on TV!

Emmy, "Was that me on TV?"

No comments: