Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Little Artist

I bought paints to do stenciling on Keelin's walls, but I decided not to do it. So...I bought a canvas for Keelin to paint instead. She loved it! I let her pick which color she wanted to start with and of course she picked PINK!

Pink done! Now on to blue.

Blue done! and she is ready for green.

Keelin painting with green.

Lots of GREEN! but now she wants more PINK!

Keelin with her final product!
Keelin did all the painting! All I did was hold her paint cup and tell her to be careful quite a few times! She got a little crazy with the paintbrush! In the end...she had NO paint on her clothes!!!
Later, I painted the edges of the canvas brown and it will be ready to go up on her wall once all the paint dries!!



Speaking of paint...I painted Keelin's toes for the first time today! She loves them!

No comments: