- My lower back is not liking me! After sitting, I often struggle with my first few steps getting up.
- My right lower rib is getting beat up!
- This baby moves constantly... often when I am trying to go to sleep!
- I now sleep sitting up. My hips ache if I lie on my sides. The couch is my new bff!
- I continue to walk (on my good days and if it is not too hot!) Yesterday I walked at a snails pace...but I still got outside! I plan to walk tomorrow! I pray for a good nights sleep!
- Keelin says the baby is a girl. "NO Boy!" she yells.
- I hope the baby comes before my scheduled c-section, but not before Labor day weekend. (My plan! :) After Keelin's arrival...I know anything is possible!
I'll post another belly picture soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment