Monday, March 9, 2009

Where is Sleeping Beauty?

Yesterday afternoon Keelin was refusing to take a nap. She kept coming out of her room and going into the playroom. After the fourth trip back into her room, I gave up (way to go mom!) My mom called me and I was talking to her for awhile when I realized the house was very quiet. So I thought...she went in on her own and went to bed! YES! but when I ventured into her room to check on her...her bed was empty. Oh crap! Where did this child go? I am still talking to my mom at this point... Into our bedroom I go to find her fast asleep in Drew and I's bed. She had the blankets pulled up around her and everything. She slept for an hour and 40 minutes!

1 comment:

jane said...

That is so sweet. I would have climbed in there with her :)