Monday, March 23, 2009

MAC Gymnastics Championships

I spent the first weekend of my spring break in Indy and Muncie for the MAC Gymnastics Championships. Ball State hosted MAC for the first time since I was a senior on the team (7 years ago)! We had a few alumni events along with the meet.

Friday night we met for dinner at Champps at Keystone.

The older table
(with crazy husbands!)
(too many to name)

The middle aged table
Jessica, Kelli, Colleen, Carrie

The youngest table (minus Mary!)


Jodi, Liz, HB, and I


Saturday morning we drove to Muncie and walked around campus before the meet.
Myself, Jodi, Liz


The "new-temporary" training facility
(Missing equipment because it was set up at the meet site.)


This is where we use to have our gymnastics meets... it looks like a big gravel pit with only a frame left :(

All 7 teams during march in


Ball State

The current team getting ready to go!
Ball State tied for 5th.
Kent State won

The gymnastics banners that hang in Worthen Arena.
I was a freshmen when we went to NCAA Regionals 1999.
I was a senior when we won MAC in 2002.
A group of us after the meet.
Liz, HB, Jodi, Laura, Sarah, Carisa, and I

A group of the alumni at the hospitality room after the meet.
(Not everyone is pictured here.)

My graduating class had 5 people. 3 of us were in attendance today.
Me, Miesha, Jaime

No comments: