Our family took part in the Run of Luck 7K this weekend in Evansville. Drew (who is in training AGAIN for another race) ran faster than ever and finished in 34minutes. He even stayed with Keelin and I at the beginning before he took off! I pushed Keelin and finished in 50 minutes. I have not been running much lately, was pushing Keelin, and with being 12 weeks pregnant, I thought I did a pretty good job! It was spitting rain through most of the race and Keelin made it known to me that she was cold! Thankfully her complaining happened as we were coming back into town...only about a half mile to go! Drew ran back to us and that made it all better for Keelin! He ran to the finish with us! Now... it was her turn!

Keelin waiting for the kids dash to begin.

All the girls 0-2 years of age lined up...ready to run! (Find Drew holding Keelin!)
Keelin is scared to death of the Milk Chug Cow! Who is between her and the finish line. She was not happy about that! She ran the whole way holding Drew's hand! I videoed her run but I am not going to post it. Way too much commotion in it. Kids running everywhere...parents running everywhere...YIKES!

Keelin was proud of her medal!

At the Expo...Keelin kept stopping to dance to the live music!
No comments:
Post a Comment