Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We took Keelin out to Goeble Farm today to pick out her pumpkin. She had a hard time deciding. She explored many different kinds and sizes. We ended up with a little pumpkin and a big pumpkin.

We walked with Keelin through the tree farm. She liked this little tree!

Keelin loved running through the trees. I can't believe I caught her for a second to get a picture.

Keelin and I sitting on a trailer full of pumpkins.


Our family


Keelin examining this little pumpkin to see if she likes it. Look at all the pumpkins!

She has claimed her pumpkin.


Keelin I think this one is a little too big for you!


Mommy...This one looks different.


We took Keelin out to Hornville Tavern for dinner after our stop at the pumpkin patch.
Here she is getting caught stealing the bars Halloween candy.


When we got home, I tried to take Keelin's picture on the front porch with her two new pumpkins and this is the best shot I could get. She was pretty distracted by the props.

No comments: