Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Heather's Bridal Shower/Party in Indy

This weekend I made a trip in Indianapolis to celebrate my friend from college (and club gymnastics in middle and high school), Heather's bridal shower and bachlorette party. It was a fun time! We met downtown Friday night for dinner at a pizza place.

Friday evening outside the pizza joint!
Carisa, Heather, Liz, Trina, and I
We picked up Jamie at the airport Friday evening at about midnight! Trina, Jamie, and I crashed at Liz's house and stayed up until around 2am talking and catching up!!
Saturday morning Jamie (who is a dentist) and I went to our former gymnastics coach, Donner's dental office (obviously he is a dentist too!!!) Donner graciously put my crown on for me!! (okay... to make a really long story short...I had a cracked tooth that needed a crown, but the temporary crown was causing pain...ended up with a root canal...did I mention my dentist passed away at this point...now I had no dentist to put the REAL crown on, so Donner volunteered his expertise to help me out and voila...My tooth is now back to normal!! I can chew again!!)
Now on to the shower that Jamie and I were about 40 minutes late to!
Heather "The Bride" at her shower

All of us at the shower!
We ate at a yummy Mexican place, Adobo (???) Grill downtown


The bachlorette party started at Carisa's house and then moved down to a nice bistro on the canal in Broadripple.



Heather and I at dinner


The dinner table at the bistro


All of us ready to head out to the bars and celebrate!


Heather wore a wonderful t-shirt made by Trina which included a check list on the back! We pretty much spent most of the night helping Heather complete this list! Here is Heather pulling out an old floor routine on the dance floor at a bar!


Closing down the bar at 3am! Doesn't look like it does it???
I took lots of pictures of Heather completing her checklist (around 50 pics!)
I am not going to post those!!
Got to love fun times with the girls!

1 comment:

jane said...

Cute pics!! Looks like a fun night.