Pig LickersWe took Keelin down to the fall festival to ride rides and eat some of our favorite foods. I had chicken and dumplings, a dirty diaper (turn over filled with pumpkin), steak fries with cheese, and dirt and worms. Drew had a sausage burger and some fries. Keelin shared some of everything with us. We got a Kuchen and apple cider to take home.
Keelin and Drew on the carousel
Keelin holding on tight!
Keelin and I riding a big firetruck that circled up and around like a clock
Keelin loved this ride! Drew taught her how to spin their movie reel, which made him feel sick after they got off.I spent Wednesday evening working at the MEO food booth. I got my favorite white chicken chili from the Young Life booth before I started my shift. I made Texas steak sandwiches all evening. I got fried mozerella sticks, puppy chow, and pumpkin fudge before I left to come home! YUM!

No comments:
Post a Comment