We had a fun filled weekend! Beginning Thursday night, we went to the Evansville Otters baseball game with Keelin. We had to leave after the 3rd inning because it was past her bedtime and she was beginning to show it at the game. Friday night, Drew worked the backroom at Hornville as the bartender. This was his first time working at the tavern and had a great time. Saturday, we ran in the Laufenfest 5k in Haubstadt. I had a personal best 5k time! yeah! See our official standings! Drew placed 162nd and I placed 206th. We are not "Kenyans" but we like a good, fun run! Sunday we went out shopping and bought a few new toys! (Today we did our part in putting money back into the economy!) We bought a Garmin GPS for my car...hopefully I will no longer get lost! Well, at least I don't have an excuse anymore. We also bought a bike trailer for Keelin. We went out biking this evening and she loved the trailer! We are two for two! She likes the jogging stroller and now the bike trailer. I will have to get a picture of her in it. I didn't have my camera with me today :(
We are keeping busy this summer! (it is now officially summer!!!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment