Monday, June 30, 2008

6th Wedding Anniversary!

Sunday, June 29th was Drew and I's 6th wedding anniversary! We spent it at Drew's summer work party at Burdette Park in Evansville. We had a fun time! Keelin play mini-golf for the first time and had a ball! We went up to the swimming area and walked around, but decided not to swim. We headed back to the food! We had a delicious meal. Keelin received a gift card to Walmart during the kids prizes and Drew also won a Walmart gift card during the adult prizes! What a day!!! And guess what...I got to put the gift cards in my wallet because Drew doesn't like Walmart!!

Leaving the playground area.

Keelin loves to slide!


Keelin playing mini-golf

She liked to play by picking up the ball and dropping it in the hole.
Now wouldn't that make golf a little easier!!



I thought this was so cute!

Keelin going up to receive her prize! $30 Walmart gift card!

No comments: