We went to Orange Lake Resort again this summer! We arrived in Florida on Friday afternoon. Drew's parents had just finished checking in so we met them at the clubhouse before driving to the East Village to move into the condo for the week.
Can you tell the girls were excited to cross the Florida border?
After unpacking and ordering pizza for dinner, we walked down to the East pool to go for an evening swim! The pool was packed on a Friday night!The girls were excited to share a bed for the week!
Saturday morning we headed down to a free breakfast because Drew's parents were attending the owners meeting. The "Fun Team" visited the girls and gave them balloons. Emmy was a little nervous about the reindeer character.
After breakfast on Saturday, we spent the day at River Island.

Saturday afternoon, the girls' cousins, Ashlyn and Cooper, arrived!
Sunday morning Butch, Clay, Drew, and I went golfing. We played The Reserve 18 hole course. It was a monumental golfing day for me! After nine holes, I was beating Drew by 3 strokes! That has never even come close to happening before...especially on a Florida course. I was having a really good game for me and he was having a very bad game for him. After the turn...Drew started drinking and shot a +1 on the back nine (which ended up beating me by 13 strokes.) But...I did shoot my best round of golf ever! 98! I broke 100 in Florida!
I golfed in my new golf shoes... must have been my lucky charm!







No comments:
Post a Comment