Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Emmy's Pictures

I took some pictures of Emmy since she is now 3 years old.
 








 
 
Emmy Jane loves...
monkeys
horses
Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Doc McStuffins
Goofy
Donald Duck
Rapunzel
puzzles
pink
turtle night light
FOOD
 
Emmy loves to say...
 "You're a bonehead"
"I just jokin"
"What'd you say?"
"I'm hungry"
"Turn me on a show"
"I'm not (insert nickname), I'm Emmy Jane Sills"
 
Emmy growls at you if she is mad.
She has taken a liking for using the word "NO".
She likes to dance and sing.
She can ride a two-wheeled bike with training wheels.
She can put together 24 piece puzzles by herself.
She often pretends she is some kind of animal...most often a monkey.
She can climb the rock wall on the swing set.
She likes to stick out her tongue if you are taking a picture of her.
She sleeps in a twin bed (with a bed guard).
She wakes up every morning by 5:30am.
If she sleeps to 6am...that is sleeping in.
She always asks for yogurt first thing in the morning.
She has to go to sleep with a stuff animal and her turtle night light on.
She scribbles to color.
She wants to be Captain Hook for Halloween.
She likes to tell jokes and has a crazy laugh.
Her favorite...Knock, knock...who's there?...boo...boo who?  why you cryin?
She still SCREAMS...enough said.
 
 
 
 

No comments: