Emmy turned 3 on September 18th.
I took her picture a few weeks before her birthday to make her invitations.
We had a small family party and everyone was able to come!
Keelin made Emmy a big Happy Birthday sign to hang up on the mantle.
The girls had fun playing with their Aunt Kate at the party.
Emmy loved her cake.
Opening presents. Emmy opened a lot of clothes...which she needed. She would say, "More pants!"
Drew and I got her the Jake and the Neverland Pirates' ship (Bucky). She loved it.
Singing Happy Birthday to Emmy and blowing out the candle.
The weather was so beautiful we were able to spend some time outside playing.
Ashlyn was not a fan of the Barbie car once it started moving.Emmy is my little monkey! I have to watch her.
Emmy... or Glenda (the good witch from the East?)
Here is Emmy on her actual birthday. How appropriate that she choose to wear her monkey jacket.
September 18th
Emmy's daycare had a "Happy Birthday" sign hanging on the door. Emmy was so excited that the sign was hanging for her.
Emmy chose Chuck E Cheese for her birthday dinner. It was so nice going on a Tuesday night. I think there was maybe 3 other families. We pretty much had the place to ourselves.
Emmy had a wonderful birthday and was spoiled by her family.
I can't believe my baby is 3.




No comments:
Post a Comment