I had a wonderful Mother's Day with my family!
When Keelin woke up she immediately brought me my present. Drew got me a card with a Starbuck's gift card in it! The girls gave me a card and a cup. (I had one extra cup from my class's Mother's Day gifts, so Keelin wanted to color me one and surprise me with it!)
Funny...the picture in the background on my dresser is of Keelin and me on my first Mother's Day!
After getting ready, we went to Donut Bank for breakfast! We went to Lowe's to pick up a few things for the house and then to 10:30 Mass. We were a little early to church so I went into my classroom to get a couple things done for the week, including bringing home two pumpkin plants that students of mine gave to me! I planted them in the back corner of my yard. We will see what happens!
At 1:00...we went to Drew's parents' house for a cookout! We had awesome food! Emmy slipped into the 70 degree pool water (Thank you Papaw for pulling her out!) Emmy said, "I went under the water...I scared" She recovered quickly and many of us took turns chasing her around the pool so she wouldn't fall in again. No fear...that one! The girls (and adults) had fun with the foam water squirters! After returning home, it was resting time and getting everything ready for the week ahead!
Another wonderful Mother's Day! I have so much to be thankful for...including two beautiful daughters!
No comments:
Post a Comment