Friday, May 4th: Keelin's First Tee ball game!
Keelin plays tee ball on St. Ben's league.
We did not buy Keelin baseball pants so Hannah let Keelin borrow her extra pair...Thanks, Hannah!
Keelin and Hannah getting ready for their first tee ball game!
Keelin doing cartwheels in the field (before the game!)
Getting ready to start their first tee ball game!
Pitcher Daddy!
Keelin is ready to hit! I tried to video Keelin's first at-bat but I missed it because she hit the very first pitch at ball!!!
strolling into second base...
Keelin on second.
Keelin on third.
Keelin playing right field.
The pirates ready in the field.
Keelin trying to field a hit ball between the pitcher and first base.
After her first game, we went to Orange Leaf for some yogurt!
Saturday morning game...CANCELED! All dressed and no where to go!

1 comment:
Loved the t-ball cartwheel picture. Had to comment and say that's what I used to do when I was her age playing t-ball. I'd get bored in the outfield waiting so I'd start doing cartwheels :)
Post a Comment