Monday, February 20th: President's Day
I had today off work so the girls and I headed out for a day of fun.
First stop: Mesker Park Zoo
My camera lens had a hard time adjusting from a brisk 40 degrees outside to a humid 70 degrees inside Amazonia. The leopard
The new boardwalk at the zoo (and Keelin talking to her dad on the phone!)
I think this is the first time we have gone to the zoo in winter jackets. It was a new experience.
Keelin has been scared of this slide ever since she started going to the zoo. Today she went down it for the first time!
After the zoo, we did some shopping. The girls got Build-A-Bear gift cards from their Papaw Rick, so we spent over an hour there (along with every other kid in Evansville!)
Emmy kissing the heart she put in her new bear, Sparkles.
Keelin and Emmy washing Cali and Sparkles.
When Keelin stepped on the blower...Emmy backed up. She was not a fan of the washing station.
Poor Sparkles...face down in the bath!


No comments:
Post a Comment