Computers, Braids, Jesus, and Yoga
Keelin's newest project!
Keelin has been making these paper computers. I believe Keelin and some of her friends from school started these. She is constantly pretending that she is getting messages from her friends.
She has also been insistent on having different braids in her hair lately. I did these braids last weekend. (notice...she is texting her friend in this picture.)
I was doing Yoga the other night and Keelin ran in and said she wanted to do it too... She even put on workout clothes! She loved warrior pose and child's pose! She really struggled with downward dog! I wish I had a picture of that!
On the way to school yesterday, she wanted me to see her picture.
I said, "Is that Jesus?"
Keelin said, "Yes, it is Jesus when he died on the cross and there is lots of hearts around him because we LOOOOOVVVEEEE Jesus!"
(typically she draws flowers, butterflies, and princesses, so I had to take a picture of her picture yesterday.)

No comments:
Post a Comment