Happy Birthday,
Keelin! She is 4!!!!!!!!!

We made cupcakes for her preschool class!
Keelin told me she wanted rainbow cupcakes with pink frosting and for them to say, Happy Birthday
Keelin. I believe I was
successful!
Keelin wanted to wear a dress to school for her birthday.
I had to put leggings and a long sleeved shirt under it!

After school she lined up all the presents she got in the mail. She had to be patient waiting for her dad and Emmy to get home before she could open them.

Emmy got a few presents too!
Keelin took a break from opening presents to listen to her
mamaw sing happy birthday to her.

Keelin loved her dress from Great Grandma Planck
Keelin ready to head to Chuck-E-Cheese for dinner!
(I did not take my camera along for this!)
Keelin wearing her birthday crown from preschool.
Keelin's "4" cupcakes!
No comments:
Post a Comment