Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve

When you have a 15 month old living in your house your presents are not under the tree!

 On Christmas Eve we let Keelin and Emmy open presents from their great grandma Planck because we knew she sent them new Christmas dresses and we wanted them to be able to wear them to church.
 Emmy was so excited to be ALLOWED to open presents!
 Keelin had the paper ripped off before I could take a picture!
 She LOVED her dress!
(and I panicked because she did not have pink or brown tights or shoes!  I made a trip to Target...yes...on Christmas EVE!!! I got pink tights and some very cute brown shoes that were on clearance!!)

 Keelin quickly ran to her room and reappeared wearing her new dress!
 Emmy's dress was just beautiful too!
 After attending the children's Mass, we went over to Clay and Jamie's house to have dinner and gift opening with Drew's dad.
 Emmy got new luggage!!!!

When we got home we put a cookie and milk out for Santa!

No comments: