Saturday, November 20, 2010

Circus Day

Keelin's preschool had Circus Day on Friday!!! Thursday night Keelin wanted to dress up as a clown but I (being under the weather) didn't want to head out to buy fabric to make a clown outfit so Drew took Keelin to gymnastics class and I went through my scrap fabric drawer. I found tons of gold and brown fabric. A lion tamer! I sat down at my sewing machine for over an hour and produced a jumper, cape, and whip! Keelin loved it!

Keelin, The Lion Tamer, at preschool.

Keelin and her friend, Maddie.
(Keelin took her baby wearing a clown outfit to school.)


Keelin getting a little help from Mrs. Woods at the acrobatic station!


Sister Jean showing them how to lift heavy weights!

Look at how strong Keelin is!!!!!!!!!!!

Keelin and Hannah

Look at all those 3 and 4 year olds watching a circus movie!
(except Keelin...she is looking at me)

No comments: