Today,
Keelin and I headed to Illinois for Clay and Jamie's baby shower. We picked up
Keelin's Mamaw and the three of us made the trip together.
Keelin and I at the shower
Keelin was not in a smiling mood :(

The cake
Keelin getting tickled by her Aunt Jamie.
She was playing "shy" and would not give Aunt Jamie a hug!
Keelin with her Uncle Clay and Aunt Jamie

The Wells
(Jamie's family)

Opening our gift...Clay opened the Ram's onesie...hee...hee! He is a Broncos Fan! I guess he is just going to have to wait until next week!

While Clay and Jamie were opening gifts, all
Keelin wanted to do was sit on Clay's lap. I made her wait until they were done opening presents. As soon as they were done she was like a little magnet.

Next weekend we are having a baby shower for them in Evansville!!!
We can't wait to celebrate some more.
No comments:
Post a Comment