Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall Festival

Sunday, October 3:
We took Keelin to the Fall Festival on the first day to ride rides. This is the third year in a row that we have done this with her. Click here to see last year's post.


Keelin enjoying the swings.


Our whole family rode the Carousel.

Keelin was determined to go on the airplane ride. We had to wait in line for awhile to ride it.

Emmy had a great time at the Fall Festival too!


Tuesday night: October 5- We went to the Fall Festival again as a family. We ate lots of yummy food. Drew got his double sausage burger from the Chuck Wagon and I got my white chicken chili from the Young Life booth. Keelin enjoyed a corn dog! She also got dirt and worms! We got steak fries, a kuchen, and puppy chow! I am so glad the Fall Festival only comes around ONCE a year!


Thursday night: October 7- I worked at the Fall Festival! 3 other teachers and I worked the MEO booth. It was crazy busy Thursday night!!!!!!!!! We had a ton of fun. I worked the grill making steak sandwiches!

No comments: