Sunday, October 10, 2010

Evansville Half Marathon

Drew, Kate, and I ran the Evansville Half Marathon this morning! Drew and I both set PRs and this was Kate's first half marathon so she set a PR also! You can search our results HERE. ( type "sills" in the last name box and both Drew and I's results will come up) Drew finished in 1 hour 42 minutes. I finished in 1 hour 45 minutes. Kate finished in 1 hour 50 minutes.

In Reitz High School before the race.

waiting to start the race

Drew at the 5K

Me at the 5K

After the race!

Clay and Jamie kept the girls during the race. They saw us downtown at the 8 mile mark and then along the river front at the end of the race! Drew's mom was also there but she had to take off to get to work.

No comments: