Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to School!

Today was a big day for Keelin and I! It was my first day back to work after taking a year off to care for the girls and Keelin had her first day of preschool!

Keelin with her daddy at 5:30am!

My girls and I



Keelin by her new school!


Keelin sitting in her seat!
Today had its ups and downs for Keelin. She did very well when I dropped her off this morning. I was able to see Keelin at lunch time and talk to her briefly. It turned bad when the preschool was leaving the cafeteria. Keelin was yelling, "Mommy!" (over and over) She had to be carried out of the cafeteria. She ended up falling asleep on the carpet when she got back over to her classroom and slept for over 2 1/2 hours! When I picked her up from after school care she was doing much better! She came to my room and ate her lunch (she didn't eat much of it during her lunch time.) She is ready to go back tomorrow! She said she will have a better day because her friend, Hannah will make her happy! but she said she will still miss me. Even though this is a big change for her, I really enjoy seeing her grow up and experience school!



Before school started, Keelin tagged along with me while I prepared my classroom. She spent 5 whole days with me in my classroom!!! Some days were better than others trying to manage her and get work done!!!
My parents came down from Michigan and watched the girls all last week so I could attend teacher meetings and spend time (alone) preparing my classroom. I don't know what I would have done without them! THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM AND DAD!!!!

The computers was one way I kept Keelin busy!

No comments: