Now that school has started I have to find time to post pictures!!! I am still taking pictures. It is just I don't have time to do anything with them. So I am posting a variety.
Keelin has started turning her play tent upside down and filling it with Emmy's toys. Emmy just loves playing in there with
Keelin!


And...
Keelin likes to dress up her sister.

I bought
Keelin an Ariel kite at
Walmart. Clearance $0.75!

She had so much fun running back and forth across the backyard!


Emmy at the back door!
She wanted to come out and have fun with
Keelin's kite too!
Keein's preschool art covers the dishwasher!

"scuba
Steve!"

Drew giving
Keelin a lesson on how to use her new
snorkel gear.
Keelin giving it a shot!
Keelin had so much fun enjoying the broken hose while Drew washed the cars!
No comments:
Post a Comment