Emmy was baptized on Sunday, December 6
th at Holy Spirit Catholic Church 8:00 Mass. Clay and Jamie Sills are both
Keelin and Emmy's Godparents. It was a wonderful Mass! We invited everyone over for pastries and fruit following the baptism to celebrate!

Before leaving for church


The Baptismal Gown
Emmy wore the same gown
Keelin wore which is the same gown I wore.

Emmy wore
Keelin's bracelet
Keelin being silly
I forgot my camera!!! Can you believe it??? Kate took pictures for me and I am hoping to get some pictures from Drew's cousin, Jenny.



Emmy was an angel! She did not cry the entire Mass!

Father Burns

Parents and Godparents

Our family of 4!

Uncle Clay and Aunt Jamie
Godparents
with their two godchildren
Keelin and Emmy

At home after the baptism
(look closely at Emmy's butt!!!)

Do we have a thumb sucker like her mommy?

Grandma and Grandpa with Emmy
Keelin enjoyed opening Emmy's gifts for her
No comments:
Post a Comment