

"It seems like only yesterday we brought her home!"

Emmy Jane is 3 months old today!!! She is growing so fast and I am loving that I get to spend everyday with her to watch her grow and change!
- She is sleeping 10-12 hours at night!!!!!!!! She is awake most of the day but that is OKAY because she is sleeping all night!!!!!!!!!! And she sleeps in her big crib in the nursery! We moved her into her big crib on November 30.
- She laughs when you tickle her and smiles when you play with her. She coos often!
- She is sucking her thumb and taking a pacifier. She doesn't seem to want to choose between the two! One day she will suck her thumb and then the next day she wants her pacifier.
- She is only nursing. Usually at 7am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm, and 7pm. Sometimes there is another feeding in the evening. She then sleeps all night!!! (sorry...had to mention that again!)
- She loves to be on the floor under her play gym or musical toy. She kicks and bats at the toys! She always wants to be where she can see everything!
- She is so happy in the morning! When I get her up and change her diaper she just smiles and laughs while I get her dressed for the day (and I haven't even fed her yet!)...I remember Keelin would just scream and scream and scream until I fed her in the morning.
- She likes her vibrating papazon seat and is not a big fan of her swing.
- She rolls from side to side but not all the way over yet.
- She likes to take baths!
No comments:
Post a Comment