Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Party

Drew and I went to a Halloween party on Saturday night! We haven't been to a costume party in forever!!!! We borrowed our Raggedy Ann and Andy costumes from my friend Jamie. My parents were in town so they watched Keelin for the night.
Drew and I on our porch before we left. Our neighbors across the street had a good chuckle and wished us a fun night when we drove away!

"Redneck" Jamie, "Cousin Eddie" Clay, "Cowgirl" Kate, and us

Cousin Eddie and his redneck wife


Drew and I won the best couples costume!

"Middle School Gym Teacher" Joe won the best individual costume!
Check out #6...Group shower! Doesn't that take you back to middle school gym class...yikes!

Karaoke! Clay and Drew singing their classic...Copacabana!
I actually have video footage of this!

I even sang karaoke! I can't sing!
We are singing "Get this Party Started" Pink

2 comments:

The Broeker Family said...

I wouldn't have expected anything less than a first place from those costumes!!

The Broeker Family said...

I wouldn't have expected anything less than a first place from those costumes!!