These pictures might seem random, but they are from the last time I vacationed in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Over 10 years ago!!!!!!!!! My family use to go to Gulf Shores for spring break every year as I grew up...and now I am returning for the first time since my senior year in high school. I am not looking forward to the ten hour drive tomorrow night, but I am so excited to go back!!!! I will post pictures when I return. For now... check out me at age 18! (April 1998)

My high school friends! Karyn, Meg, Christy, Me, and Megan
We were enjoying the rough surf of a cloudy day.

Karyn, Megan, Me, and Suzanne
Christy and Meg
We were ready to go out to dinner.
1 comment:
Ahhhh! These pictures made me laugh! Great memories! Have fun going back!:)
I love the photo of you and your husband at the top of your blog. You look so pretty! You should definitely frame it!
Suzanne :)
Post a Comment