Sunday afternoon we went down to the Fall Festival to ride the kid rides. That is the only area open on Sunday. It has become an annual tradition for the past 4 or 5 years!
Keelin took turns driving Emmy and Ashlyn on the cars.
Tight squeeze!
The girls and Aunt Kate!
Brothers taking their daughters down the big slide!
Keelin and Aunt Kate in the funhouse!
Emmy loved the frog hopper!
Cooper... the youngest Nut Club member!
Riding in the Cooper bear!
The girls took on the swings! and no hands for Emmy!
We went back to the Fall Festival on Monday night to ride the big rides and eat some food!
We rode the large Ferris wheel!The view down Franklin Street
The girls rode the dragon roller coaster together.
The girls had dirt and worms!
I had a s'more funnel cake!
Thursday night, I went back to the Fall Festival to work in the MEO booth! It was the teachers' work night! We had a great time and were very busy! I worked the grill...as usual.









No comments:
Post a Comment