Thursday, August 23, 2012

Orange Lake and Disney

We spent a week at Orange Lake Resort.  I took over 450 pictures while we were in Florida!  I am only posting a few because I made a whole photo book about our trip.

My mom and I got the girls new princess dresses for the trip! (much cheaper than buying them at Disney!)  Emmy is all about "Tangled" right now, so we got her Rapunzel's dress.

Keelin loved the movie "Brave", so we got her Merida's dress!  Needless to say... they loved them and wore them often around the villa.

We taught Keelin how to play the card game "Up and Down the River"!  As you can see by the score card... she WON!

Sunday, July 15th:  Hollywood Studios!
Keelin loved "The Little Mermaid" the best!
We saw Mickey!  (This Mickey was MUCH nicer!)
Keelin met Jake!  Her favorite Disney Junior character.

Monday, July 16th: Magic Kingdom






The girls were so excited because they both got to meet their favorite princesses!
 Emmy's nap at Disney!

Emmy loved riding rides at Disney and she rode many of them too!

We stayed for the lights show on the castle and fireworks! so worth it!!!
 
Keelin and Emmy wearing their princess pjs and holding their new princess dolls from Disney!

Our family picture at Orange Lake
 
Wednesday, July 18th:  Animal Kingdom (our 3rd and final Disney park)
 


Keelin rode on her first BIG roller coaster, Expedition Everest
Keelin got up close and personal with Timon during the parade!


 The Tree of Life

 
 Drew and I are bugs!
 
 
Back at Orange Lake the pools were where we hung out when we were not at a Disney park.

 
This was a fun family vacation!
 
 
 

No comments: