Monday, April 2, 2012

Mesker Park Zoo

It has been a zoo week!  I took Keelin to Mesker Park Zoo on Friday so I could update my scavenger hunt for my second graders when we go there on a field trip in a few weeks.  Good thing I did...4 animals in my old scavenger hunt are no longer at our zoo!

Keelin and I started our day by dropping Emmy off at daycare.  We then went to Panera for breakfast.  We had to pick up Drew's truck at Kenny Kent and drop off the beautiful 2011 bright red Corolla I had been driving for the last few days  :(  Then on to the zoo!



The lemurs were out!!  I never see them!

 Many of the animals were very active today!  We even saw a few feedings!

Keelin and I took out a paddle boat!  She always wants to do this but I always have to say no because Emmy in too little.  Since Emmy was not with us today we spent 30 minutes paddling around the lake.  This was my first time going out on the paddle boats.  It was perfect weather!


Keelin and I headed to Oaklyn Library and she got her own library card!

No comments: