My Aunt Mary came to visit us from Green Bay. She flew into Evansville on Friday (6/3)evening. Her friend Judy comes to Evansville often to do training for Old National and Aunt Mary decided to join her for one of her trips so she could spend some time with us.
On Sunday, we went to French Link for the day. We stopped at two wineries and then went to the Casino. The first winery we went to was Winzerwald.
The sign fell down during one of the bad storms.
We went to the French Lick Winery.
Aunt Mary and Judy
Aunt Mary and I
The French Lick Resort and Casino...where Aunt Mary won MONEY!
I would love to go back just to rent one of these bikes.
On Monday, we went to Mesker Park Zoo
This snake was spotted by Keelin...not in a cage. It was out for a "slither" in the zoo.
Always a helpful hand...giving her sister a boost.
It was a HOT day and the girls loved the mist.
As we were walking out to leave...I turned around to see Keelin walking "nudy tudy" and Aunt Mary is wringing out her outfit.
I told Keelin she could not walk out of the zoo without clothes on so Judy gave Keelin her outer shirt to wear.
No comments:
Post a Comment